Berry Services has all the skills required to ensure the logistics of second-hand Fashion items.
Berry Services teams :
- Receive second-hand items sold by individuals.
- Identify the item: a specific bar code is associated with each item received.
- Carefully check each item to check its condition and whether the item corresponds to the description provided by the seller.
- Systematically wash all second hand textile items received. Shoes and accessories are cleaned and disinfected.
- Iron or reformat each item.
- Repair damaged items if necessary.
- Photograph each item, respecting the client's criteria.
- Retouch and crop the photographs if necessary.
- Store items while awaiting sale.
- Prepare orders and ship items to the buyer.
- Receive and process any returns of orders.
- Second-hand clothing storage Second-hand clothing storage
- Receipt of second-hand items Receipt of second-hand items