With its comprehensive and modern range of machinery and qualified staff, Berry Services can finish assembling garments, and even make entire garments from scratch.
- Pocket assembly.
- Assembling of finishing elements: patch, crest, braid, lace, etc.
- Putting press studs, eyelets, buckles, etc.
- Marking and attaching buttons after dyeing treatment.
- Finishing of garments after dyeing: adding ribbed edging, etc.
- Scarf making: Silk scarves, with a hem on the edge.
- Rug making.
During the Coronavirus epidemic, Berry Services has designed and manufactured protective equipment:
- Washable masks for non-sanitary use (classified as category 1).
- Protective aprons: for healthcare workers.
- Jacket and trousers set: to protect doctors during consultations.
- Manufacturing scarf Manufacturing scarf
- Manufacturing gowns Manufacturing gowns
- Adding belt buckles Adding belt buckles
- Manufacturing protective equipments Manufacturing protective equipments
- Manufacturing masks Manufacturing masks
- Sewing on lace Sewing on lace
- Adding pockets Adding pockets
- Marking Marking
View the embedded image gallery online at: