We can sew brand labels onto all your items.
- With two bartacks.
- With stitching on all 4 sides.
- With stitching on the top of the brand label.
- With stitching on each side of the brand label.
- Sheathed, to hide the stitching.
The stitching isn’t visible!
- Inserted in a seam.
- With decorative or novelty stitches.
By using an invisible thread as bobbin thread, the brand logo stitching is hardly noticeable on the back of the item.
A size tag can be added, sewn on the side of the brand label or at the bottom of the brand label.
- With hand stitches.
And, if required, we can remove the original brand label beforehand.
The dexterity of our seamstresses will make all the difference.
A steam jet will remove all traces of the old stitching.
- With a size tag With a size tag
- Inserted in a seam Inserted in a seam
- Sewn with novelty stitches Sewn with novelty stitches
- Sewn with hand stitches Sewn with hand stitches
- Sewn on the top Sewn on the top
- Sheathed stitch Sheathed stitch
- Sewn on the sides Sewn on the sides
- Sewn on all 4 sides Sewn on all 4 sides
- Sewn with 2 stitches Sewn with 2 stitches
- Removal Removal
- Invisible on the back Invisible on the back